Energy audit is the most cost effective way to reduce energy costs. Energy cost is a significant factor in economic activity in monetary action at standard with variables of generation like capital, land and work.
Energy Audit attempts to adjust the total energy inputs with its utilization and serves to distinguish all the energy streams in the systems and quantifies energy usages as indicated by its discrete limit.
Our energy audit helps in energy cost optimization pollution control, security perspectives and recommends the strategies to improve the operating & maintenance practices of the system.
Overall energy conservation program covering essentially energy utilization analysis and evaluation of energy conservation measures. It aims at:
- Identifying the quality and cost of various energy inputs.
- Detailed analysis of energy consumption and use, relative to industry benchmarks.
- Assessing present pattern of energy consumption in different cost centers of operations.
- Relating energy inputs and production output.
- Collection of data for energy review/monitoring purposes.
- Identifying potential areas of thermal and electrical energy economy.
- Highlighting wastage’s in major areas.
- Examination of metering systems and recommendations to address data gaps.
- Fixing of energy saving potential targets for individual cost centers.
- Execution of measures for energy conservation & realization of savings.